Nature and Relax
Reach the main tourist destinations of Lazio, Umbria and Tuscany
Il Boschetto is just a stone’s throw from the charming medieval village of Soriano, dominated by the majestic fortress and scattered with important architectural and artistic sites such as the Papacqua spring, the sixteenth-century Chigi-Albani palace or the fifteenth-century church of S. Giorgio. It is also strategically located to reach the main tourist destinations of Lazio, Umbria and Tuscany:
- Rome (70 km),
- Viterbo medieval town with thermal baths and sulphurous water pools (12 km),
- Etruscan sites of Tarquinia (40 km)
- Caprarola and Farnese Palace (20 km)
- Bomarzo Monster Park (8 km)
- Volcanic lakes of Vico and Bolsena
- Orvieto (64 km)
- Perugia (115)
- Siena (178 km)
- Florence (217 km).
- Monte Cimino m. 1053 a.s.l. (distance from the bed & breakfast km 10). Walks in the centuries-old Beech woods and visit the curious and huge Sasso Menicarello or Naticarello.
- In S. Eutizio, in the hamlet of the same name (distance from the bed & breakfast 6 km), visit to the Sanctuary and the Paleochristian Catacombs.
- In the hamlet of Chia (distance from the bed & breakfast 7 km), visit to the small medieval village.
- Archaeological areas of Corviano and Selva di Malano (distance from the bed & breakfast 8 km).